At a Glance...
Name: Sue Regier
Born: Exeter, Ontario
Lives: On the Lake Huron shore
Age: Old enough to know better...but it doesn't always stop me.
Married: Yes, to a fabulous man named Dave for more than 3 decades.
Children: 3 - Jason (& Alia), Connor (& Kaela) & Janelle plus 5 grandsons: Tyler, Zachariah, Asher, Shiloh & Judah, and 3 granddaughters: Quinn, Raiyah & Chloe
Afraid of: Spiders
Favourite Travel Destination: Galapagos Islands (Cook Islands is right up there, too)
Drinks: Red wine - a good Cabernet goes with everything.
Saying: Just believe...
The Full Story...
Susan Regier is an in-demand copywriter, marketing strategist, and business breakthrough specialist to ambitious entrepreneurs who want to have a profitable business they are passionate about. She has the uncanny ability to find the hidden gems in a business that can ignite sales and profits for her clients.
It's no surprise that Susan is an entrepreneur. After all, she came from a long line of independent business owners – and her father has been her greatest influencer. An entrepreneur before she knew what the word meant, she learned his values – his actions spoke louder than words, which made his life successful on so many levels.
Growing up on a farm in rural Ontario, with three older brothers, it became clear from the start that she would have to find her own voice. And it's been a natural transition into writing.
By 1997, Susan already had a trail of published articles in magazines across North America and she decided it was finally time to break free from the daily grind of an unfulfilling job and live her life her way…and Vantage One Writing was born.
Susan has helped thousands of entrepreneurs and companies globally to market their businesses successfully while creating brand messages that drive sales. She finds their core essence – that unique piece that sets them apart from others in their industry – and then creates compelling content for various mediums, including Web sites, press releases, articles, and professional profiles/bios.
In addition to working with entrepreneurs and small business owners, she has written for national ad agency campaigns for familiar brands such as Scotch® Brand Specialty Tapes, Post-it® Notes, Stihl®, Harley-Davidson, ED Smith, Tenderflake, Vanier Flooring, Energizer Batteries, and Weis...and even helped to introduce the bagel to Japan for Maple Leaf Foods.
Over the years, Susan has worked with various coaches and mentors to help her focus and stay on top of the marketing trends to expand her business. In 2009, she launched SusanRegier.com where she offers home study products and work-with-you coaching programs. They are essential for entrepreneurs, freelance writers, virtual assistants, coaches, and marketers who are in the business to help others achieve exponential results.
- Instructor at Small Business Centre, London, Ontario (Marketing & Networking Skills).
- Former Creative Writing instructor at Fanshawe College.
- Business Mentor for Bridges to Better Business.
- Recipient of the Bridges to Better Business Outstanding Commitment award.
- Nominated by her peers for the 2011 Pillar Community Innovation "Community Leadership Award."
- Nominated by her peers for the Prime Minister's Volunteer Award for Community Leader, 2011.
- Expert Author featured on SelfGrowth.com.
- Former Publisher of Networking Today, an online resource for entrepreneurs and sales professionals.
- Co-founder of The Influence Event for business leaders, teams, and entrepreneurs.
- Co-founder of Wine, Women & Shopping charity event to benefit My Sisters' Place.
- Fairy Godmother for The Women's Conference to benefit the London Anti Bullying Coalition.
- Recipient of the Small Business Centre's VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR 2003 award.
- Member Grand Bend Chamber of Commerce.
- Member South Huron Chamber of Commerce.
- Board of Directors Victim Services Huron County (Marketing & Fundraising Chair).
- Board of Directors St. Joseph Shores Association (Secretary).
- Member of the Better Business Bureau.
Explore Susan’s Brands…
For other options to grow your business, check out Susan’s other resources: